COMPLICATED VERSION OF NUTCASE

A STORY UNFOLDING A LIFE


~~~THE LIFE AND TIMES OF DAVE~~~

Friday, December 24, 2010

RIGHT OR WRONG?

You know that feeling?

The one where you think you're doing something right but you know its something wrong and yet you couldn't possibly justify whether or not it IS right to start with and even when you end up with the conclusion that it is, in fact right, it still ends up being wrong?

Yeap.

It's one of those days.

I swear, that if I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep in for tonight, I'm going to spontaneously combust.

And for those of you who looooove Bio, I've got my eye on you.

P/S : Its Christmas Eve!!!


* You better not shout, you better not cry, you better not scream I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town!!! Ho Ho Ho...

No comments:

Post a Comment