COMPLICATED VERSION OF NUTCASE

A STORY UNFOLDING A LIFE


~~~THE LIFE AND TIMES OF DAVE~~~

Thursday, December 30, 2010

~~~PROMISES....~~~MEMOIRS......

This was a poem i wrote, and when i read it again, today... It brought many memories, and i realized one thing. It's so easy to make promises and MEAN them at the time you make it. But two years down the road, whatever memories you had, whatever you went through, whatever WAS, isn't anymore. The promises remain empty words, though the scar, the pain and the impact, never leave. I wonder why.


I can't believe i was rummaging through my inbox. I'm just so restless. I'm supposed to be sleeping, it's only 4.00am but i can't. I can't shut my eyes. I feel depressed. I SHOULDN't be actually. But i am. For some reason. I feel really agitated, betrayed and irritated. for SOME reasons. I think i might need a psychiatrist. Seriously.


WEll anyways, i was just rummaging through my inbox and as i have them organized in folders, i was reading each folder and all the sent items. And now, wen i read this poem, which I wrote, the memories just flood me. It's like i'm reliving the moment all over again, in a very painful way.



There are so many things we promise people, but rarely keep them. For instance, i promised my mum i'd eat well, as i am home alone again, n she left some budget for my food, n dis MR.Dave finished up all those money servicing da blady car as later have to travel to KL... But i didn't eat well today as i promised, yet it feels like nothing. Why?? Maybe it's because of the fact that she's too close with me and no matter how much i say or do something, she will stil love me.. duh... she is my MUM lar...... LOL!!! see! dis is how promises flies away to nowhere....   sometimes i do agree, promise are meant to be broken.. but WTH...
its P-R-O-M-I-S-E.. U SHUD KEEP IT WOKAYH!!!








How can something, at some point of time in your life, mean the WORLD to you and two years down the road, still mean a lot to you, but not in the same intensity.
I'm actually afraid that today will not be anything meaningful in another two years time
Even though there WAS nothing meaningful, still, the emotions we feel at this very moment is priceless.
Someone once said "This moment will be a memory in the next few minutes"
Even as i type, the moments pass by.
I don't really know the direction i'm heading with this post. Is it memories, is it promises?
I don't know.
I really don't know.......
If u hav any idea bout dis, dun forget to tell me.. alrite? hahaha














Of all the promises i've made to you here's a few i can't promise,


I can't promise you that the dark clouds that hover over us,


Will be gone as soon as it came nor can i state when the sun will rise,


I can't promise you that everything will always turn out right without outbursts,


I can't promise you that the future will diminish the stormy nights,


And bring forth many rainbows to brighten our lives,


I can't promise you that everything can be done without a fight,


I can't promise you that things will be made easy so we don't have to hide,


I can't promise you that death will be imminent in the beholders eyes,


But......I can promise you this,


I can promise you my everlasting devotion,my loyalty,my respect,


and my unconditional love for a lifetime without a prospect


I can promise that I'll always be there for you,to listen


To hold your hand,and do my best to make you happy and glisten,


with smiles on your face....


I can promise that we'll go through any crisis race,


Together..I'll hope with you,dream with you,build with you,


and always cheer you on and encourage you


I can promise that I'll share my dreams my world,


and every aspect of my life with you.....


All these......I promise you......

No comments:

Post a Comment