COMPLICATED VERSION OF NUTCASE

A STORY UNFOLDING A LIFE


~~~THE LIFE AND TIMES OF DAVE~~~

Saturday, January 8, 2011

FEELINGS... HOW MESSY THEY CAN GET.....

We are all slaves to love. If a human is unable to love, he won't be termed as a human in the first place. Love is inseparable from humans. It is love that binds one to another, the same love that binds to God. Even hatred is a form of love. You can never hate someone whom you do not care at all. If you look at it close enough, hatred is a form of intense love that has been diverted, disguised, and betrayed by your eyes and heart.

I have had my ups and downs in Love. I have witnessed true love. But I came across this particular character who had so much of obstinacy than love. If I rewind the months, I saw the same obstinacy just as I am witnessing again in that person. Being stubborn in an issue is al-right. But how can one be just obstinate all along the way. In order for things to work out, a person first has to give and take. Secondly, understand a person from their perspectives and be mindful of the surroundings. A relationship doesn't work without commitment and understanding. And what was the best is showing the same obstinacy in almost every single issue. I do not like any form of selfishness, obstinacy or even a single act that you call it modernity, but totally wrong to the eyes of the onlookers. This is why I  gave the person up, I made sure the truth was forked out, and I ironed things out. I am not a person who lives any kind of way. I know this is very wrong to blog  about. I will cut it short. I made my decision long time ago when I took back the purple heart. 

I do not hate this person but thanks, I did learn something. And everything is back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment