COMPLICATED VERSION OF NUTCASE

A STORY UNFOLDING A LIFE


~~~THE LIFE AND TIMES OF DAVE~~~

Sunday, January 9, 2011

DANCING HEART AND SOUL....



If there is something that I am EXTREMELY PASSIONATE about in the world, that would be DANCE...!!! Its something that i love doing it so much.. Seriously, if thers any beat music playing, either my hands or my foot will start to move and follow the beat... Not forgetting, if the music was tremendously awesome, sorry people, i will lose control... I will fall into this My-Own-World-.... But to be frank, i feel shy sometimes to dance in front of people.. But dancing on the stage is different, u noe why? Supposedly there are spotlights, u cant just see the audience... hahaha.. so theres no getting freaking-nervous...

The musics got me going higher as I feel like I can touch the sky...
Its taking me higher, higher....Higher off the ground...hahaha.. biasa la over excited...
Practically i wasnt a born dance lover.. It was wen i was in form5, i joined a group to do a simple performance for a wedding reception.. Well since then, i just love dance.. Mainly because people always says dat i got the style and have my good expression n moves... It inspires me.. What else inspire us more than some supportive sentences rite?

This is a picture of my group wen we dance for this couple's wedding reception...




It was really a nice experience.. But i tell u one thing! the costume and the dance steps did not go together.. i mean, ther was a shawl for us to put on..luckily we pin it, but some of the steps is jumping steps rite, then the shawl kept on hitting my face.. Getting irritated, i pull it n choke my neck.. LOL!! I acted steady n pulled it back wen moving to another step.. It is really funny that this thing happened... Just wen u dun expect something to happen, it tends to just happen on time without failing.. God knows why.... HAHAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment