COMPLICATED VERSION OF NUTCASE

A STORY UNFOLDING A LIFE


~~~THE LIFE AND TIMES OF DAVE~~~

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Four Letter Word...


 

I always thought four letter words were banned
But i know of one that makes life beautiful.
It works its wonders in mysterious ways,
And I think cupid's struck this hopeful,
Since I set my eyes on you...
And how much more can I portray to show that this is true.
My life is like candle in your hands to light your life.
When you are afraid of the darkness and blow it off when you are safe..
This candle will always light your way until it cannot strive,
I don't know how to explain this pain,
Its driving me crazy not being able to let it out
I think I'll go insane
You are special to me in so many different ways
I don't know exactly what sets you apart from the rest
but you've stolen my heart straight from my chest
It was locked with a key opened only by me
cause I didn't want to let anyone else in
but I opened it to you and let you in
and again over my mind my heart wins.
A feeling this strong can't be ignored
My heart has been whispering.........have you heard?

I would like to dedicate this poem to all those peeps indulging deeply in LOVE... 
Stay happy sweethearts... 
Love EVER, Hurt NEVER...  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. :-( . i always till i cant love no more. but my well love is endless. the love i give is ever flowing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... I know that terry.. One day, u will realize this waiting is the one means the most to you... Let the butterfly fly and sit on u, otherwise when u keep on chasing after it, it will surely fly further away... Wait na..

    ReplyDelete