COMPLICATED VERSION OF NUTCASE

A STORY UNFOLDING A LIFE


~~~THE LIFE AND TIMES OF DAVE~~~

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Best From The Rest...




Kaushalya Chandini...
Wherever you may be, I just wanted to let you know that you are amazing. I wanted to thank you for everything you have ever done for me. You have always been there when I needed you, and you were always by my side when times got rough. I want to thank you for trusting me, and listening to me when I needed you to. I wanted to let you know that everything you do means a lot to me even though it seems as if most of it is trivial and stupid. I wanted to thank you for letting me help you, even though I know that you really know how to do whatever it is that I help you with.

It's only been three, almost four years since I met you, but it seems like its been a lifetime. I never really thought that I would get to know you so well, in the beginning I used to make fun of you behind your back. Then I got to know you, and I grew fond of you. I began to see who the real you was. I learned to see the good in people because of you.

I know we did have some hard times around us, although its truly heart breaking, we learn to make best out of it, we adapted ourselves to it.. I wondered how would i survived the time when i was broken, if I don't have u by my side, knocked my head and lifted me up... hahaha...

Cheers girl! No matter what happens, our friendship will not come to any end..U have been one of the best friend in my life... And I hope we will always be...
Lotsa Lovey Dovey!!!

p/s: I just L-O-V-E this picture... I guess this is the time where we get close, practically the first picture that we took together and not forgetting stupid problems that was provoked coz of this picture. Anyhow screw all of that, I don't give a damn...... Thanks heavens for the dance session! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment